Browse through our list of great career opportunities below and then get in touch. Please let us know what you would like to do at Hangar Seven and why you feel that you are the right kind of person to join the Crew. Don't forget to mention the job you're applying for in the subject field and attach your CV and portfolio if requested.
We regularly have new opportunities across the board at our offices and studios in London, Macclesfield, Leeds and Faro (Portugal). Bookmark this page and check back regularly.
If you don't see an opportunity that's ideal for you, mail us anyway and we'll do our best to create a role that suits you.
We are currently looking for the following roles to join our Leeds and Macclesfield teams:
- DESIGN DIRECTOR - LEEDS. A great opportunity for a Design Director with strong photography and packaging design credentials. You will lead the design of packaging and off-pack communications together with the creation of brand guideline documents, the production of illustrated assets and infographics and photographic art direction - particularly food photography. You will build strong relationships with our Clients based on a solid understanding of their business and your exceptional design expertise. You will manage, inspire and mentor the design team. For more information please contact email@example.com
We are currently looking for the following roles in our existing London team:
- CLIENT PARTNER & GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR. We are looking for talented entrepeuneurial ClIent Partners and Group Account Directors with track records of building client relationships, building business and delivering large scale content projects. We will also consider ambitious Senior Account Directors who are ready to assume a more senior role. You will role model and advocate excellent client service behaviours and work with the team to identify, oversee and deliver innovative and impactful creative solutions to address our clients' business needs. You will orchestrate and oversee the management of significant projects to ensure they are delivered in line with the brief, budget, quality, timeline and client satisfaction. You will build strong client relationships that unlock wider growth within your client portfolio. For full details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CREATIVE RETOUCHER. A talented Creative Retoucher who is looking for a fresh challenge working on beauty, fashion, food, furniture, homewares, retail and fmcg briefs. Your portfolio will include excellent high-end work across a diverse range of briefs using Photoshop and Cinema 4D and demonstrate strong compositing skills, colour correction, strong creativity, good visual awareness and a keen eye for detail. It is unlikely you will have less than 5 years' experience in a Agency, independent studio or inhouse retouch studio. Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
- ART DIRECTOR. An Art Director with solid Beauty experience and strong photography and social credentials. Working on social campaigns for a major Beauty brand, you will bring a combination of conceptual thinking, creative flair and superb execution on social content briefs. You will establish art direction, style and tone of communication, including video and photo shoots. This is a Client facing role and you will prepare and present your ideas and executions to Clients. Your portfolio will include examples of conceptual thinking and delivery including print, film and social. Social ideas that engage Beauty customers are particularly important. It maybe you're a designer looking to move into an Art Director role. Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
- PRODUCER - STILLS PHOTOGRAPHY. We have opportunitis for junior-mid level Producers to work on high-end photography projects across a range of Clients. You will have experience of key production processes including accurate interpretation of a Client brief, preparation of estimates and timing plans, effective collaboration with internal departments, delivery of productions to quality, budget, on time and on brief.
- RESOURCE MANAGER. Responsible for the efficient resourcing of our London & Leeds creative/design teams. Reporting into the Operations Director you will be responsible for resource allocation, ensuring briefs are assigned to the appropriate talent and any resourcing challenges are addressed calmly and swiftly. You will maintain a database of freelancers and manage freelance resource, suggesting who may be appropriate for a job, negotiating terms and monitoring the work. You will be responsible for all paperwork and administration. It's unlikely you will have less than 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Are you a freelancer, looking for your next project? We have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are actively looking to develop our list of go-to Freelancers in the following roles to support our Leeds team:
Hangar Seven is looking for the most ambitious full crew, So if you’re an exceptional talent in your field and want work on the exciting projects with retail giants The Hut Group please get in touch.
- Photographers – (room sets, food, products & cut outs)
- Stylists – (room sets)
- Food Stylists/Home Economists – (food packaging)
- Studio Assistants & Digi Assistants
- Merchandisers & Sample Handlers
- Illustrators – (to show room set design and inform set build)
FREELANCERS APPLY HERE
We’re a great Crew. Choose to join us today and choose to do something more exciting, and more rewarding.
Click below to find out more about each part of our content solution.